2023 Presidency: Nigerians Will Vote Peter Obi , Nwaokobia Jnr Replies Reno Omokri
Prof. Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr, the Convener of CountryFirst Movement berates Mr. Reno Omokri spokesman of former president Goodluck Jonathan over his claim that PDP will win 2023 presidential election.
Nwaokobia Jnr. in a press statement said the analysis by Omokri especially as with regards to the just concluded Osun state election is understandable but however, it is far from the facts on ground.
Omokri while analysing the forthcoming 2023 presidential election shades the labour party and it’s candidate’s performance in the just concluded Osun state guber election.
Nwaokobia Jnr, reacting said Osun state is not Nigeria and the Labour party has the next 7months to cover the whole nation.
He said Peter Obi is a movement and the labour party is the vehicle and as such the PDP and the APC will be defeated come 2023.
“Labour Party is the issue and the discourse everywhere because of the credibility, the capacity and the competency of Peter Obi and his ebullient running mate Dr Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed”.
Nwaokobia said millions of young voters out there who have picked up their PVCs and those registering across the nation are doing so because of the Obi-Datt Ticket and victory assured.
- How CJN Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair In London Hotel For Secret Meeting With Bola Tinubu
- Review Kaduna Election Results Now, Protesters Tell INEC
- RAMADAN: Pray Fervently For the Nation, Engage in Good Deeds, Gov Bello Charges Muslims
- Ekweremadu, wife found guilty of organ trafficking
- China, Russia Agree To Settle Ukraine Crisis Through Dialogue