Afrobeats artiste, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has bemoaned how difficult the year 2023 was for him.
The singer confirmed this in an Instagram story post on Sunday evening.
He added that he is hoping for a better 2024.
“23, show me Shege!” 24 please be kind to me!”
Wizkid’s admission may not be unconnected to his mother’s demise.
Recall that Wizkid lost his mother in August 2023, while on a tour for his album, ‘More Love Less Ego’ in Europe.
The incident was described by the singer as his “deepest pain in life.”
- Kebbi :Government Expends N50 Million On Refurbishment Of Firefighting Trucks
- Kebbi Government To Upgrade Primary Health Centres Into Specialised Hospitals
- Kebbi Gov Donates 20 Million Naira To Argungu Market Fire Victims
- Avoid Unimportant Journeys —NYSC DG Advises Crops Members
- NSCDC Caught Two Men Over Cultism, Other Nefarious Activities