The nation’s airspace may be shut on Monday as four aviation unions have declared support for Organised Labour proposed nationwide strike.
The unions, in a statement on Friday, directed workers in the Aviation sector to withdraw their services from Monday, September 28.
- BREAKING: Police Disperse Bauchi Varsity Students Protesting Schoolmate’s Killing
- (FULL LIST) English FA Cup Third-Round Draw
- Tinubu Committed To Diversifying Economy Through Solid Minerals – Alake
- Tinubu’s 50 Percent Subsidy On Agriculture Input Panacea To Inflation – APC Chieftain
- Delta Communities To Experience Eight-Days Blackout