The wife of the President,Senator Oluremi Tinubu on Saturday said the passing of the former Ondo State governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu remained shocking and unexpected.
She said this during a condolence visit to Ibadan residence of the former governor, saying it could not diminish his stature or rob the nation of the memories of his impact as a visionary leader who did his best for Ondo State and the country.
She led wives of the vice president, Nana Shettima and some state governors’ wives to the residence of the deceased to comfort his widow, Betty Akeredolu and other members of the family.
Thanking the First Lady and her entourage for the visit on behalf of the family, brother of the deceased, Professor Ayodeji Akeredolu said the family was comforted by the show of support at their time of grief.
- Kebbi :Government Expends N50 Million On Refurbishment Of Firefighting Trucks
- Kebbi Government To Upgrade Primary Health Centres Into Specialised Hospitals
- Kebbi Gov Donates 20 Million Naira To Argungu Market Fire Victims
- Avoid Unimportant Journeys —NYSC DG Advises Crops Members
- NSCDC Caught Two Men Over Cultism, Other Nefarious Activities