Aminu Ado Bayero: 15th Emir of Kano Enthroned Months After Sanusi’s Dethronement
Following the dethronement of former CBN governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the new Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, was coronated today July 3.
Bayero, who is the 15th Emir of Kano, was appointed as emir on 9th March 2020 after the state governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, dethroned Muhammadu Sanusi ll. Sanusi was dethroned for ”insurbordination”.
- BREAKING: Kefas Wins Taraba Guber in a Landslide
- Billions expect avalanche of miracles as grandfinale of Largest Online Healing Crusade with Pastor Chris begins
- Postponement of National Daily Awards
- BREAKING: Taraba PDP Governorship Candidate, Col Agbu Kefas in Early Lead as Counting of Votes Begin
- LEADERSHIP: THE DIRTY JOB DONE By Handsome Okwu