Taraba State Governor, Dr. Agbu Kefas has bagged Assets Daily newspaper award of the year 2023, for his excellent performance as it relates to free education and food security.
This was made known in a statement sent to KWARARAFA REPORTERS by Hon. Emmanuel Bello Special Adviser to the governor on digital media.
The publisher and editor in chief Mr Cletus Akwaya mnipr , in a letter conveying the message to the governor, said the award is without influence from any quarters but purely on track record of accomplishments.
Mr. Akwaya also disclosed that the governors huge investment in education especially the free education and the transformation in the agricultural sector was the benchmark used.
The ward presention will take place on February 08, 2024 at a grand ceremony at the NICON Luxury hotel, Abuja.
- Kebbi :Government Expends N50 Million On Refurbishment Of Firefighting Trucks
- Kebbi Government To Upgrade Primary Health Centres Into Specialised Hospitals
- Kebbi Gov Donates 20 Million Naira To Argungu Market Fire Victims
- Avoid Unimportant Journeys —NYSC DG Advises Crops Members
- NSCDC Caught Two Men Over Cultism, Other Nefarious Activities