BREAKING: Jaruma : Protesters Stormed Abuja Area Magistrate Court
Protesters today Friday Stormed Area Magistrate Court Abuja asking the court to make ensure Justice is served on Jaruma .
Addressing press, leader of the group, Johnson kolawole Micheal saluted the Nigeria Police force for rising to the occasion and ensuring that Jaruma is standing trial over cyber stalking.
He stressed that the court should ensure maximum punishment is served on Jaruma to serve as deterant to others
‘The time is gone when people can just get up from their sleep and cocort lies against well meaning Nigerians”.
“Until someone is used as a scape goat People will not understand the extent of our laws and in this very case she must face the consequences “.
“We are also calling on all Nigerians to stop patronizing her ,as it is scam and she uses the medium for Blackmail “.he said.
Recall that Jaruma was reminded in suleja prison some days back after pleading not guilty to charges of cyber Stalking.
At the resume hearing today ,the Magistrate granted her bail.
Part of the bail Condition is a surety of level 12 civil servant as the court also stressed that all status co must be maintained.
The court also restrained Jaruma from posting on Social media till further notice.
- BREAKING: Kefas Wins Taraba Guber in a Landslide
- Billions expect avalanche of miracles as grandfinale of Largest Online Healing Crusade with Pastor Chris begins
- Postponement of National Daily Awards
- BREAKING: Taraba PDP Governorship Candidate, Col Agbu Kefas in Early Lead as Counting of Votes Begin
- LEADERSHIP: THE DIRTY JOB DONE By Handsome Okwu