The Presidential Election Petition Court on Saturday adjourned the pre-hearing of the petition by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar to Monday, May 22, 2023, for continuation of pre-hearing.
The five-man panel headed by Justice Haruna Tsammani fixed the day after the parties proposed the modalities for the hearing of the petition.
Justice Tsammani directed parties to consult and report to the court regarding issues for consolidation before the next adjourned date.
- President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rejoices With Senate President Godswill Akpabio At 61
- Nigeria Has Sufficient Manpower For Economic, National Development – President Tinubu
- Ekiti Hospital Plans 80% Allocation For Medical Equipment
- Reps Seek International Cooperation In Anti-Corruption Campaigns
- Agbazue Calls For Action Against Gender-Based Violence