Dariye, Nyame billed to leave prisons
Former governor of Plateau State, Joshua Dariye and ex-governor of Taraba State, Jolly Nyame, may leave prisons any moment, in line with the amnesty granted them by the Federal Government.
Dariye and Nyame who were convicted for alleged corruption and serving various jail terms were recently pardoned by the Council of State.
It is gathered that the formalities for their release have been completed.
- How CJN Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair In London Hotel For Secret Meeting With Bola Tinubu
- Review Kaduna Election Results Now, Protesters Tell INEC
- RAMADAN: Pray Fervently For the Nation, Engage in Good Deeds, Gov Bello Charges Muslims
- Ekweremadu, wife found guilty of organ trafficking
- China, Russia Agree To Settle Ukraine Crisis Through Dialogue