Davido Allegedly Moves Out of His Banana Island Mansion, Puts It Up for Rent
Nigerian singer Davido made the news once more over the demise of his son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, as he moved out of his mansion
A recent update buzzed the internet as pictures showing the exact location of the singer’s Banana Island crib have been put up for rent.
Netizens were quick to analyse how healthy and profitable it was for the singer to move to a different location.
The luxurious apartment is going for the sum of $150k per year.
- Amaobi Ogah, ‘A Bull In China Shop’
- itel Campus All Stars: Showcasing Nigeria’s Finest Talents Across Higher Institutions
- Itel Celebrates Children’s Day 2023 With Over 1,000 Children In Abuja
- Nigerian Idol Season 8: 10 Contestants Earn Judges’ Approval For Live Show
- Children’s Day: Buhari Tasks Children On Values Of Integrity, Honesty