DG Hails Army Records Command for Supporting NYSC
The NYSC Director-General, Major General Shuaibu Ibrahim, has thanked the Headquarters Command Army Records, for its continued support for the Scheme.
He was speaking today when he paid a courtesy visit to the Commander, Army Records, Lokoja, Major General OW Ali in his office.
Ibrahim particularly appreciated the military formation for providing security for Corps Members, the NYSC Orientation Camp and other facilities of the Scheme in Kogi State.
The Director-General remarked that the enabling environment provided had enhanced the performance of Corps Members in their primary assignment and community service.
He expressed commitment to further strengthening the cordial relationship between the NYSC and the Nigerian Army.
Responding, the Commander, Major General OW Ali, spoke of the cordial working relationship between Command and the NYSC Kogi State Secretariat.
He praised the NYSC State Coordinator, Mrs Mofoluwaso Williams, describing her as a dependable and hardworking officer.
The Commander assured that his support for the Scheme would be sustained, addinng: “We will continue to work with sister agencies to provide security for the Corps Members and other residents of the State,” he said.
- BREAKING: Kefas Wins Taraba Guber in a Landslide
- Billions expect avalanche of miracles as grandfinale of Largest Online Healing Crusade with Pastor Chris begins
- Postponement of National Daily Awards
- BREAKING: Taraba PDP Governorship Candidate, Col Agbu Kefas in Early Lead as Counting of Votes Begin
- LEADERSHIP: THE DIRTY JOB DONE By Handsome Okwu