EFCC Officers Invade the House of Presiding Justice of Court of Appeal
Armed Operatives from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has invaded the house of the Presiding Justice of Court of Appeal Kano Division, Hon Justice Ita Mbaba.
The General Secretary of the Nigerian Bar Association NBA, Ade Adegbite Esq stated this in a post he shared on his social Media handle, noting that the Bar will not allow such act to slide.
According to Adegbite, the Judge’s house was invaded this morning by the EFCC Officers.
- How CJN Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair In London Hotel For Secret Meeting With Bola Tinubu
- Review Kaduna Election Results Now, Protesters Tell INEC
- RAMADAN: Pray Fervently For the Nation, Engage in Good Deeds, Gov Bello Charges Muslims
- Ekweremadu, wife found guilty of organ trafficking
- China, Russia Agree To Settle Ukraine Crisis Through Dialogue