The Federal Civil Service Commission, FCSC, has disassociated itself from online job recruitment platforms, indicating that the commission is currently recruiting into Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs).
A press release signed by the Head of Press, Taiwo Hassan, urged the public to disregard the fake news.
The commission also warned Nigerians to be wary of the activities of fake recruitment syndicates and racketeers.
The release states in part, “The attention of the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) has been drawn to various social media and online job recruitment platforms, indicating that the commission is recruiting into Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs).
“We emphatically declare that the commission is not recruiting for now, and those online publications are fictitious and should be disregarded. The purported recruitment publicised online and on any other platforms did not emanate from the commission.
“The commission warns members of the public to be wary of the activities of fake recruitment syndicates and racketeers.
“For the avoidance of doubt, there is no fresh appointment going on currently in the commission.
Whenever the commission officially commences any recruitment exercise, it will be publicly announced on the commission’s website.”
- Kebbi :Government Expends N50 Million On Refurbishment Of Firefighting Trucks
- Kebbi Government To Upgrade Primary Health Centres Into Specialised Hospitals
- Kebbi Gov Donates 20 Million Naira To Argungu Market Fire Victims
- Avoid Unimportant Journeys —NYSC DG Advises Crops Members
- NSCDC Caught Two Men Over Cultism, Other Nefarious Activities