The House of Representatives has been forced to adjourn plenary over the non-availability of order paper for the day’s plenary.
The Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila, after taking his seat for the business of the day at about 11:15 am, discovered that the order paper, which usually contains the agenda for a sitting, had not been made available.
Gbajabiamila, who was visibly angered by the development, asked that whoever was in charge of order paper in the Committee on Rules and Business, be removed.
The Speaker consequently adjourned sitting till Tuesday, summoning all those concerned to a meeting at his office.
- President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rejoices With Senate President Godswill Akpabio At 61
- Nigeria Has Sufficient Manpower For Economic, National Development – President Tinubu
- Ekiti Hospital Plans 80% Allocation For Medical Equipment
- Reps Seek International Cooperation In Anti-Corruption Campaigns
- Agbazue Calls For Action Against Gender-Based Violence