Genk: Onuachu Already A Legend Of Our Club
Belgian topflight side KRC Genk has described Super Eagles striker Paul Onuachu a legend of their club.
The club made the declaration after Onuachu won the Jupiler Pro League Professional Footballer of the Year award.
The former Midtjylland star also picked the Golden Shoe Award following a stellar campaign for Genk.
In the just concluded campaign, Onuachu scored 33 goals and provided five assists in 38 league appearances.
- How CJN Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair In London Hotel For Secret Meeting With Bola Tinubu
- Review Kaduna Election Results Now, Protesters Tell INEC
- RAMADAN: Pray Fervently For the Nation, Engage in Good Deeds, Gov Bello Charges Muslims
- Ekweremadu, wife found guilty of organ trafficking
- China, Russia Agree To Settle Ukraine Crisis Through Dialogue