Kebbi State Governor, Comrade Dr.Nasir Idris, Kauran Gwandu was among hundreds of people and well-wishers who attended the wedding fatiha of Nura Isah Abubakar and Saratu Usman Tunga on Friday .
The wedding, which attracted top government functionaries, politicians, academicians, religious and traditional leaders took place at Tunga Jumuat Mosque after the Friday prayers.
The bridegroom, Nura Isah Abubakar is the son of the Commissioner for Higher Education, Alhaji Isah Abubakar Tunga while the bride, Saratu Usman Tunga is the daughter of Dr. Usman Sani Tunga, Rector, Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi.
The Holy matrimony was solemnised by Islamic scholars after the payment of N120,000 dowry by the groom.
Credit: YAHAYA SARKI,
Special Adviser (SA) on Media and Publicity to Kebbi State Governor.
- Road Accident Killed 1,323 In Q4 2023, Says NBS
- Zamfara Assembly Speaker is Suspended Due To Insecurity
- Police Dig Up, Display Remains Of 2Baba, Killer Of Rivers DPO
- CSOs to NASS: Probe FG’s $3.4 Billion COVID-19 Loan, Saves On Subsidies And Other
- EFCC Disproves Shooting Students During Operation At Kwara Varsity