It was a beehive of activities in Birnin Kebbi as governors, ministers, top government functionaries and politicians from all walks of life attended the wedding fatiha of the daughter of Kebbi State Governor, Samira Nasir Idris and her groom, Engr. Ahmed Umar Faruk , Managing Director of National Airspace Management Agency, NAMA.
According to YAHAYA SARKI, Special Adviser (SA) to Kebbi State Governor on Media and Publicity
The wedding which took place at the Central Jumuat Mosque, Birnin Kebbi this Friday, was also attended by thousands of people after the Jumuat prayer.
The marriage was solemnised with prayers by Islamic Scholars after payment of N100,000 dowry by the bridegroom.
The former Governor of Kano State and the National Chairman of APC, Dr. AbdUllahi Umar Ganduje served as the Wali (Guardian) of the bride, Samira Nasir Idris, while the Governor of Borno State, Professor Babagana Umara Zulum served as Wakil (Representative) of the groom.
Among the important personalities who witnessed the occasion were the
National Chairman of APC Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, members of the APC National working committee, Governor of Borno State, Professor Babagana Umara Zulum, Nasarawa State Governor, Abdullahi Sule, Zamfara State Governor, Dr. Dauda Lawal and Sokoto State Governor, Dr Ahmed Aliyu.
Others are Minister of Agriculture and Food Security Sen. Abubakar kyari and the Minister of State for Education, Dr Yusuf Tanko Sununu.
- ALHAJA LATEEFAT GBAJABIAMILA AT 94: TRIBUTE TO A REMARKABLE LIFE
- The 10th edition of Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome holds March 15th to 17th
- Hardship: Why S-East Refuses To Participate In Protests —Umahi
- Abia Power Project’s Success Can Be The Repeated In Lagos, Others—Nnaji
- Gowon Is Our Hero, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River Aborigines Say