The Chairman of Unites Peoples Progressive Party, Hon. Bala Abdulghafar Dirisu has thanked the Kogi State Governor Ahmed Usman Ododo for appointing Hon.Bashir Gegu as the commissioner for Solid Mineral Rescue .
In a press statement signed by the UPPP chairman on Tuesday, January, 31 2024, and made available to the press, Hon. Gegu ‘s appointment was described as a perfect one in the sense that, Gegu work bring the needed expertise as an engineer to bear on the budding extractive industry in the state .
While congratulating Hon.Gegu, the UPPP charged the Commissioner not to let the people of the state down, he further urged to to carry everyone along in the discharge of his duties as commissioner.
“My dearest friend and brother, may I use this opportunity to congratulate you on your appointment as Commissioner for Solid Mineral Resources.
“The extractive industry in Kogi state will experience a rejuvenation and revival as you are the most capable of attracting investment opportunities in the mining sector .
“In the execution of your duties as Commissioner, ensure that you do not fail the good people of Kogi State and make sure, everyone is carried along .
- Kebbi :Government Expends N50 Million On Refurbishment Of Firefighting Trucks
- Kebbi Government To Upgrade Primary Health Centres Into Specialised Hospitals
- Kebbi Gov Donates 20 Million Naira To Argungu Market Fire Victims
- Avoid Unimportant Journeys —NYSC DG Advises Crops Members
- NSCDC Caught Two Men Over Cultism, Other Nefarious Activities