Big Brother Naija reality show star, Opara Chinonso Ibinabo, popularly known as Kim Oprah, has recounted some of her struggles while growing up.
Oprah revealed that she and her sister used to sell recharge cards and pure water during her university days.
She made this known in an interview with Taymesan on the Tea With Tay podcast,
“After my dad’s death, my mother was in the military. So we had to move into the barracks in Abuja to help with accommodation.
“When I went to University of Port Harcourt, my sister and I used to sell recharge cards, pure water and eggs around our side, because there was no closeby kiosk, where you could buy those things so we became the kiosk.
“Honestly, I’m just happy that I went through it because it really shaped me and made me stronger.
“I know what the hustle is, I have seen suffering. So coming out on the other side and being this person is like I understand both worlds,” Kim Oprah said.
- Assessing Nigerian Navy’s Impactful War Against Oil Theft
- ALHAJA LATEEFAT GBAJABIAMILA AT 94: TRIBUTE TO A REMARKABLE LIFE
- The 10th edition of Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome holds March 15th to 17th
- Hardship: Why S-East Refuses To Participate In Protests —Umahi
- Abia Power Project’s Success Can Be The Repeated In Lagos, Others—Nnaji