Three notorious bandits have been neutralized by the Nigerian Army’s 6 Brigade troops stationed in Taraba’s Karim Lamido Local Government Area.
The brigade’s public relations officer, Lt. Olabodunde Oni, signed a statement on Thursday in Jalingo that included this information.
He said that the successful mission also resulted in the recovery of two AK-47 rifles, a motorcycle used by the criminals, and a cache of 40 rounds of 7.62 MM Special ammunition.
The public relations officer explained that the operation took place in Chibi, where the troops acting on actionable intelligence, conducted a precision strike against the criminals.
According to him, the engagement demonstrates the troops’ unwavering commitment to maintaining peace and security in Taraba.
The statement also said that the Commander 6 Brigade, Brig.-Gen. Kingsley Uwa commended the troops for showing bravery and efficiency in executing the operation.
According to Oni, the Brigade Commander emphasized the military’s commitment to purging the state of lawbreakers and guaranteeing the security and welfare of the indigenous populace.
- Assessing Nigerian Navy’s Impactful War Against Oil Theft
- ALHAJA LATEEFAT GBAJABIAMILA AT 94: TRIBUTE TO A REMARKABLE LIFE
- The 10th edition of Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome holds March 15th to 17th
- Hardship: Why S-East Refuses To Participate In Protests —Umahi
- Abia Power Project’s Success Can Be The Repeated In Lagos, Others—Nnaji