IPOB To Storm Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Next Appearance
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has warned the Federal Government against allowing any evil befall its leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
This was contained in a statement issued on Wednesday by IPOB Media and Publicity Secretary, Comrade Emma Powerful.
The Biafra group asked members to mobilize and storm the court on next adjourned date.
It said the group would expose details of “his abduction
Powerful said, “Our leader Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is presently in the custody of the Nigeria Government.
This evil crime of kidnapping was masterminded by the Nigeria Government in collaboration with all those that view IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as stumbling block against their bid to hold Biafra in perpetual slavery.
“We, therefore, enjoin every IPOB member both at home and in the Diaspora and all Biafrans to remain calm because this is not the end of the road.
Our Leader’s next court appearance is July 26, 2021 and Biafrans should
mobilize and attend the court hearing.
- BREAKING: Kefas Wins Taraba Guber in a Landslide
- Billions expect avalanche of miracles as grandfinale of Largest Online Healing Crusade with Pastor Chris begins
- Postponement of National Daily Awards
- BREAKING: Taraba PDP Governorship Candidate, Col Agbu Kefas in Early Lead as Counting of Votes Begin
- LEADERSHIP: THE DIRTY JOB DONE By Handsome Okwu