The Rivers State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Prof. Zacheaus Adangor, has resigned.
His resignation was communicated in a letter dated November 14, 2023, and addressed to Governor Sim Fubara.
He noted that his exit from office was based on personal principles and not connected to the political crisis currently rocking the state.
“I hereby give Your Excellency Notice of my resignation as the Honourable Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Rivers State with effect from the date of this letter
“For the avoidance of doubt, from the said office is based on personal principles,” the letter read in part.
- Assessing Nigerian Navy’s Impactful War Against Oil Theft
- ALHAJA LATEEFAT GBAJABIAMILA AT 94: TRIBUTE TO A REMARKABLE LIFE
- The 10th edition of Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome holds March 15th to 17th
- Hardship: Why S-East Refuses To Participate In Protests —Umahi
- Abia Power Project’s Success Can Be The Repeated In Lagos, Others—Nnaji