President Bola Tinubu has departed Abuja for Maiduguri, Borno State capital.
The President made his departure from the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja earlier today.
The departure took place around 10:35am.
This is Tinubu’s first visit to the North-Eastern region of the country since taking office.
He is expected to attend the Nigerian Army Annual Conference as the Special Guest of Honour.
Our correspondent reports that the Director of Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu, has announced the details of the opening ceremony.
The event will include an address to the troops of Joint Task Force North East Operation HADIN KAI, an inspection of the ongoing Nigerian Army Reference Hospital in Maiduguri, and the laying of the foundation stone for Headquarters 7 Division.
These activities will be carried out by the Special Guest of Honour.
- Kebbi :Government Expends N50 Million On Refurbishment Of Firefighting Trucks
- Kebbi Government To Upgrade Primary Health Centres Into Specialised Hospitals
- Kebbi Gov Donates 20 Million Naira To Argungu Market Fire Victims
- Avoid Unimportant Journeys —NYSC DG Advises Crops Members
- NSCDC Caught Two Men Over Cultism, Other Nefarious Activities