Kebbi State Governor, Comrade Dr. Nasir Idris, Kauran Gwandu, former Governor of the State, Alhaji Saidu Nasamu Dakingari and the Deputy Governor, Sen. Umar Abubakar Tafida were among the hundreds of people who attended the funeral prayer of Sheikh Usman Damana, the Chief Imam of Gesse Phase One Mosque, Birnin Kebbi.
The governor, along with members of the State Executive Council participated in the funeral prayer at the premises of the Mosque which was held by 2pm in the afternoon in Gesse.
Late Sheikh Usman Damana died this Wednesday following a brief illness in Birnin Kebbi.
Governor Nasir Idris prayed Allah to forgive the deceased and give his family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Hundreds of sympathisers are now besieging the resident of the deceased in Birnin Kebbi to offer their condolences to the bereaved family.
Credit: YAHAYA SARKI,
Special Adviser (SA) to Kebbi State Governor on Media and Publicity.
- Assessing Nigerian Navy’s Impactful War Against Oil Theft
- ALHAJA LATEEFAT GBAJABIAMILA AT 94: TRIBUTE TO A REMARKABLE LIFE
- The 10th edition of Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome holds March 15th to 17th
- Hardship: Why S-East Refuses To Participate In Protests —Umahi
- Abia Power Project’s Success Can Be The Repeated In Lagos, Others—Nnaji