The Lagos State Government has announced that the Third Mainland Bridge will be reopened by 6 pm on Thursday, stating that the bridge is now fully accessible to the public.
This was disclosed in a statement by the state’s Commissioner for Transportation, Oluwaseun Osiyemi, on Thursday.
The statement read, “We are pleased to announce that parts of the Third Mainland Bridge which were closed last month will reopen today 21st December, 2023 by 6 pm.
“Following essential maintenance, the entire bridge is now fully accessible to the public, ensuring smoother connectivity and safe commuting.
“We appreciate your patience during the temporary closure and understand the inconvenience it may have caused. The reopening reaffirms our commitment to infrastructure upkeep and public safety. We wish you a joyful holiday season and safe travels.”
- Road Accident Killed 1,323 In Q4 2023, Says NBS
- Zamfara Assembly Speaker is Suspended Due To Insecurity
- Police Dig Up, Display Remains Of 2Baba, Killer Of Rivers DPO
- CSOs to NASS: Probe FG’s $3.4 Billion COVID-19 Loan, Saves On Subsidies And Other
- EFCC Disproves Shooting Students During Operation At Kwara Varsity