MOFA: CGTN America’s special event for Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics receives positive feedback
China’s Foreign Ministry has praised CGTN America’s special program titled “Together For A Shared Future.” CGTN America launched the event at the Capitol One Arena in Washington D-C to boost interest in the 2022 Winter Olympics. It included video messages of high-profile guests like U.S. Olympic Gold medalist Shawn White. Spokesperson Wang Wenbin says the program was received well by American viewers. He also says it demonstrates the enthusiasm that people from all over the world have for the upcoming games.
- How CJN Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair In London Hotel For Secret Meeting With Bola Tinubu
- Review Kaduna Election Results Now, Protesters Tell INEC
- RAMADAN: Pray Fervently For the Nation, Engage in Good Deeds, Gov Bello Charges Muslims
- Ekweremadu, wife found guilty of organ trafficking
- China, Russia Agree To Settle Ukraine Crisis Through Dialogue