NAIRA Marley has shown excitement with the emergence of the first lady of his Marlian movement.
Weeks after unveiling Torilyna Keeche as the Marlain First Lady, Naira Marley has disclosed how he feels about the new member of his team.
Keeche, it was gathered, has been signed on to the Marlain Music as the first female on the record label. Keeche joins other signees on the imprint that includes Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack, Fabian, and Lyta.
Speaking on the signing, Naira Marley said, “When I’m drunk, she’s sober and I’m excited signing Marlian first lady.”
Few weeks after signing Keeche, Naira Marley featured in a duet with the First Lady. The song, Yoga, was released alongside a video that is currently trending on YouTube.
- BREAKING: Police Disperse Bauchi Varsity Students Protesting Schoolmate’s Killing
- (FULL LIST) English FA Cup Third-Round Draw
- Tinubu Committed To Diversifying Economy Through Solid Minerals – Alake
- Tinubu’s 50 Percent Subsidy On Agriculture Input Panacea To Inflation – APC Chieftain
- Delta Communities To Experience Eight-Days Blackout