Nigeria@61: It Is Time For The Youth To Rise And Change The Emblem Of Leadership – CMN
The Convener CountryFirst Movt, Prof Chris Mustapha Nwaokobia Jnr, has called on the youth to rise and take the country back come 2023.
Prof Nwaokobia started this in a broadcast to mark the nation Independence day celebration.
He stressed that at sixty one Nigeria is still facing many challenges raging from Insecurity, poverty , joblessness , hunger
And under development.
he said Hope is low , courage is down but people should not despire but have faith .
He advised that as Nigeria approach the next election in few months , the youth must realise that now is their time.
He called on all youth especially those who will be clocking 18 years come 2023 to register and get ready to vote.
He stressed that the only work for the youth is to walk towards the Youth O’clock.
He said it is time when Nigerian youths will begin to think what is proper and do what is proper .
He said the time has come for the youth to take control of the leadership of the country Nigeria in all realm and change the narrative of the country
- How CJN Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair In London Hotel For Secret Meeting With Bola Tinubu
- Review Kaduna Election Results Now, Protesters Tell INEC
- RAMADAN: Pray Fervently For the Nation, Engage in Good Deeds, Gov Bello Charges Muslims
- Ekweremadu, wife found guilty of organ trafficking
- China, Russia Agree To Settle Ukraine Crisis Through Dialogue