The Nigerian Pilot Newspaper has said it is set to expose all that transpired in the last governorship election of March 18 that took place in Adamawa State.
A lot has been said and written about what happened during the election which led to Ahmed Dahiru Binani of the APC being controversially announced as the winner by the now suspended INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner.
Though, the announcement would later be reversed, but the Nigerian Pilot Newspaper said it had embarked on a special assignment over a long period of time to be able to tell the full story of what transpired.
According to the management of the Newspaper known for its painstaking investigations, the revelation of what happened in the North-Eastern State of Adamawa are “earth-shaking.”
“The shocking details of what transpired within the Nigerian government, the former Humanitarian Affairs Minister and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) have been assembled in the Nigerian Pilot.
“All these will be served you in our edition due out subsequently. It is another Nigerian Pilot exclusive,” the News organisation stated.
- Tinubu Committed To Diversifying Economy Through Solid Minerals – Alake
- Tinubu’s 50 Percent Subsidy On Agriculture Input Panacea To Inflation – APC Chieftain
- Delta Communities To Experience Eight-Days Blackout
- Govt Officials Signing Documents in Akeredolu’s name – SAN Kayode Ajulo
- Yusuf Umar, appointment well fitted and deserved