Nigerian Separatist Leader Nnamdi Kanu Orchestrated Killing of 60 People: Buhari
Nigerian separatist leader Nnamdi Kanu orchestrated the killing of 60 persons in 55 violent attacks in four months, says President Muhammadu Buhari’s regime.
The federal government stated this in a letter to Western diplomats.
The letter, dated April 26, 2021, detailed the atrocities committed by IPOB on the instruction of Mr Kanu while in exile.
- BREAKING: Kefas Wins Taraba Guber in a Landslide
- Billions expect avalanche of miracles as grandfinale of Largest Online Healing Crusade with Pastor Chris begins
- Postponement of National Daily Awards
- BREAKING: Taraba PDP Governorship Candidate, Col Agbu Kefas in Early Lead as Counting of Votes Begin
- LEADERSHIP: THE DIRTY JOB DONE By Handsome Okwu