NYSC DG Hosts UNIJOS 1998 History Department Set
The Director-General, National Youth Service Corps, Major General Shuaibu Ibrahim today played host to his classmates, set of 1989, History Department, University of Jos, Plateau State.
The leader of the team, Professor Adewole Banjo extoled Major General Shuaibu Ibrahim for his sterling leadership style, simplicity, humility and tremendous achievements since his assumption of duty as NYSC helmsman.
Adewole who had earlier congratulated the Director-General on his promotion to the rank of Major General described the DG as a pride of the University of Jos and Nigeria military.
“We are proud of you and we are here to congratulate you.
We have been monitoring your tremendous contributions to the NYSC and humanity as Director-General. Therefore, we are here to celebrate someone that is worth being celebrated”, he stated.
In his response Major General Shuaibu Ibrahim said the best investment in life is to affect humanity positively.
He said leadership is rotational, adding that “investment in humanity is the best legacy someone can leave behind.”
- BREAKING: Kefas Wins Taraba Guber in a Landslide
- Billions expect avalanche of miracles as grandfinale of Largest Online Healing Crusade with Pastor Chris begins
- Postponement of National Daily Awards
- BREAKING: Taraba PDP Governorship Candidate, Col Agbu Kefas in Early Lead as Counting of Votes Begin
- LEADERSHIP: THE DIRTY JOB DONE By Handsome Okwu