The Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has approved the promotion of civil and public servants eligible for promotion for July 1, 2023 and January 1, 2024.
In a circular, signed by Mrs Bamaiyi Osedebamen Rebecca, for the Head of Service, Obaseki directed all ministries, parastatals and government agencies to ensure that the exercise is concluded without delay.
The statement read, “I am directed to refer to the above subject and to inform you that the Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki, has graciously approved the promotion of officers eligible for promotion for July 1, 2023 and January 1, 2024.
“In the light of the above, all ministries, parastatals and government agencies are to ensure that the exercise is concluded without delay.
“Accounting officers are requested to ensure strict compliance and also ensure that all agencies and parastatals under them comply accordingly, please.”
- Kebbi :Government Expends N50 Million On Refurbishment Of Firefighting Trucks
- Kebbi Government To Upgrade Primary Health Centres Into Specialised Hospitals
- Kebbi Gov Donates 20 Million Naira To Argungu Market Fire Victims
- Avoid Unimportant Journeys —NYSC DG Advises Crops Members
- NSCDC Caught Two Men Over Cultism, Other Nefarious Activities