Organ Trafficking: Peter Obi Expresses Support For Ekweremadu
Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has expressed support for former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu and his wife, Beatrice, over their travails with the UK legal system.
The Ekweremadus were on Thursday remanded in custody by a UK court on charges of bringing a child to the UK for organ harvesting.
Tweeting on Friday, Obi said, “My family and I are with the Ekweremadu’s over their travail. We join all men of goodwill in praying for the healing of their daughter and commit them into God’s hand for justice to be done. -PO.”
- BREAKING: Kefas Wins Taraba Guber in a Landslide
- Billions expect avalanche of miracles as grandfinale of Largest Online Healing Crusade with Pastor Chris begins
- Postponement of National Daily Awards
- BREAKING: Taraba PDP Governorship Candidate, Col Agbu Kefas in Early Lead as Counting of Votes Begin
- LEADERSHIP: THE DIRTY JOB DONE By Handsome Okwu