The signing of Victor Osimhen by Napoli is set to witness its first casualty as Polish striker Arek Milik has reportedly agreed a deal with Roma.
According to SportItalia journalist Alfredo Pedulla, the Giallorossi have agreed personal terms with the former Ajax striker forward and working on closing the deal with Napoli.
Milik was left out of the cancelled match between Napoli and Sporting CP after the Rome based club offered €5m a season plus bonuses.
Roma are yet to reach an agreement with Napoli, who couldn’t play the friendly against the Portuguese side because the opponents had found three cases of coronavirus in the squad.
Milik joinedNapoli for €32m from Ajax in August 2016 and has a contract at the San Paolo until June 2021 but the arrival of Osimhen has forced him to leave the club after four seasons with 122 competitive games and 48 goals for the Azzurri.
- Tinubu’s 50 Percent Subsidy On Agriculture Input Panacea To Inflation – APC Chieftain
- Delta Communities To Experience Eight-Days Blackout
- Govt Officials Signing Documents in Akeredolu’s name – SAN Kayode Ajulo
- Yusuf Umar, appointment well fitted and deserved
- Resettle Taraba IDPs, Tiv Council Urges Gov