Nigerian striker Victor Osimhen has signed a new contract for his Napoli side as confirmed on Saturday.
Sports journalist Fabrizio Romano confirmed this development via his X account on Saturday. He wrote, “Victor Osimhen signs new deal at Napoli — confirmed. Documents also in place.”
Earlier on Friday, Romano noted that “the agreement between Napoli and Victor Osimhen on new deal is 100% done and confirmed.
“It will be sealed before Christmas, it’s imminent.”
According to him, Osimhen’s contract is until June 2026, there will be a huge salary rise for the Nigerian striker, a release clause has also been confirmed, and he is expected to stay in January.
- ALHAJA LATEEFAT GBAJABIAMILA AT 94: TRIBUTE TO A REMARKABLE LIFE
- The 10th edition of Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome holds March 15th to 17th
- Hardship: Why S-East Refuses To Participate In Protests —Umahi
- Abia Power Project’s Success Can Be The Repeated In Lagos, Others—Nnaji
- Gowon Is Our Hero, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River Aborigines Say