Jonathan Emejulu, 66, has been taken into custody by the Enugu State Police Command on suspicion of intentionally causing damage to a section of the perimeter fence at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport.
This is stated in a statement made on Sunday in Enugu by DSP Daniel Ndukwe, the command’s spokesperson.
Ndukwe said that Emejulu was arrested by police operatives alongside another male suspect on Sunday.
He said that exhibits recovered from the suspects included two pickaxes, five Monday hammers, two shovels, and reinforcement bars.
“They shall be arraigned in court and prosecuted once investigations are concluded,” Ndukwe indicated.
“More updates on this will be shared,” he stated.
- Assessing Nigerian Navy’s Impactful War Against Oil Theft
- ALHAJA LATEEFAT GBAJABIAMILA AT 94: TRIBUTE TO A REMARKABLE LIFE
- The 10th edition of Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome holds March 15th to 17th
- Hardship: Why S-East Refuses To Participate In Protests —Umahi
- Abia Power Project’s Success Can Be The Repeated In Lagos, Others—Nnaji