President Bola Ahmed Tinubu sympathizes with the government and the people of Borno State over the passing of the Waziri of Borno, Mustapha Mukhtar.
The Waziri, who served as the prime minister of Borno and Chief Adviser to the Shehu of Borno, died on Saturday.
President Tinubu condoles with the Shehu of Borno, Alhaji Abubakar Ibn Umar Garbai Al-Amin Elkanemi, over the death of his close lieutenant and senior palace official.
“The late Waziri lived according to the well-established family tradition of community service, upholding the values of the respected Elkanemi dynasty,” the President says.
President Tinubu prays for the repose of the soul of the dearly departed and comfort for those who mourn.
Credit: Cheif Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
- Kebbi :Government Expends N50 Million On Refurbishment Of Firefighting Trucks
- Kebbi Government To Upgrade Primary Health Centres Into Specialised Hospitals
- Kebbi Gov Donates 20 Million Naira To Argungu Market Fire Victims
- Avoid Unimportant Journeys —NYSC DG Advises Crops Members
- NSCDC Caught Two Men Over Cultism, Other Nefarious Activities