President Bola Tinubu sends his condolences to the family, friends, and colleagues of the late Dr. Thomas John, former Group Managing Director of the erstwhile Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
The President acknowledges Dr. John’s remarkable and impactful dedication to developing the Nigerian oil and gas sector, recognizing his years of tireless service to the nation, and versatile expertise widely acknowledged by industry players and colleagues.
President Tinubu prays for the repose of the soul of the departed and divine comfort for those who mourn the loss of this distinguished Nigerian.
Credit: Chief Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
- Assessing Nigerian Navy’s Impactful War Against Oil Theft
- ALHAJA LATEEFAT GBAJABIAMILA AT 94: TRIBUTE TO A REMARKABLE LIFE
- The 10th edition of Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome holds March 15th to 17th
- Hardship: Why S-East Refuses To Participate In Protests —Umahi
- Abia Power Project’s Success Can Be The Repeated In Lagos, Others—Nnaji