LAGOS:The Lagos State Government announced yesterday that it will close the Marine Bridge’s Ijora 7up end from February 2 to May 10, 2024, in order to conduct extensive maintenance.
Commissioner for Transportation, Mr. Oluwaseun Osiyemi, who made the announcement, said some alternative routes have been mapped out for motorists during the repairs.
Osiyemi said: “Motorists heading towards Apapa from Marine Bridge are to ply: Malu Road via Mobil Road U-turn to link Marine Bridge Access Ramp (Inbound Apapa) and proceed to Point Road U-turn leading into Marine Bridge (Ijora bound) and follow the Diversion at closed section.
“Through this movement, they will be able to join the counter flow lane on the Apapa bound lane back to the Ijora bound lane after the closed section.”
Osiyemi, however, assured that the traffic management personnel would be deployed to the affected routes to minimize inconveniences and improve traffic flow.
He said: “Marine Bridge Road inwards Malu Road to make use of the Mobil Road U-turn and proceed to Area B/NAGAFF to access Point road U-turn into Marine Bridge (Ijora bound).”
- Assessing Nigerian Navy’s Impactful War Against Oil Theft
- ALHAJA LATEEFAT GBAJABIAMILA AT 94: TRIBUTE TO A REMARKABLE LIFE
- The 10th edition of Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome holds March 15th to 17th
- Hardship: Why S-East Refuses To Participate In Protests —Umahi
- Abia Power Project’s Success Can Be The Repeated In Lagos, Others—Nnaji