Nigerian singer, John Ighodaro, has announced the birth of his daughter.
The singer made this announcement through his Instagram account on Thursday evening.
According to Johnny Drille, the daughter who was named, Amaris, was born on November 17, marking her as six weeks old today
He posted, “Six weeks ago today, we held in our arms our daughter for the first time. It’s hard to explain but it’s the most miraculous thing i’ve ever known.
“Never felt a greater sense of purpose to protect and to nurture. Everyday I pray to God to help me be the best father for our daughter, so help me God
“Dear @rimouuune i’m in awe of your strength, I’ve seen you go through real pain the last few months, but you stayed strong for our baby, and for me. Been watching you take on motherhood with so much grace.
“Something more exciting about raising this child with you”
Recall that the singer on the 4th of July, 2023, announced his marriage to music executive, Rima Tahini.
Taking to his Instagram account, he shared pictures of his wedding with Tahini.
Tahini is the Director of Artiste and Repertoire (A&R) at Mavin Records, the label to which Drille is currently signed to.
- Zamfara Assembly Speaker is Suspended Due To Insecurity
- Police Dig Up, Display Remains Of 2Baba, Killer Of Rivers DPO
- CSOs to NASS: Probe FG’s $3.4 Billion COVID-19 Loan, Saves On Subsidies And Other
- EFCC Disproves Shooting Students During Operation At Kwara Varsity
- Rapper Ikechukwu Confirms Splitting From Wife