Surrender to DSS, Olowu Advises Sunday Igboho
The Olowu Kuta and Chairman Supreme Council of Owu Obas, Oba Hameed Makama, has advised Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday Ighoho aka Sunday Ighoho, to give up himself to the Department of State Services(DSS).
He told self-determination agitators to dialogue with Federal Government.
He stressed at the council of Obas’ meeting, nobody ever discussed secession and the monarchs believe in the corporate entity of this country.
The separatist struggle is like waging arms against the state.
“Nobody dares face the federal might and succeed. Nigeria will not sit down, after the civil war, and face another internal war.
- How CJN Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair In London Hotel For Secret Meeting With Bola Tinubu
- Review Kaduna Election Results Now, Protesters Tell INEC
- RAMADAN: Pray Fervently For the Nation, Engage in Good Deeds, Gov Bello Charges Muslims
- Ekweremadu, wife found guilty of organ trafficking
- China, Russia Agree To Settle Ukraine Crisis Through Dialogue