Taraba 2023 Guber: Senator Emmanuel Bwacha Wins APC Primaries
The controversy that trialed the conduct of the Taraba APC gubernatorial primaries has taken a new turn.
The APC electoral chairman for Taraba State has declared Senator Emmanuel Bwacha as the winner of the primary election.
The Chairman while making the pronouncement asked the media to disregard his earlier statement
He had in an earlier press briefing that no election held in Taraba state, he said he was forced under gun point to make that earlier declaration.
“Only a foolish man will not do anything to save his life when he is hold to ransom, one of my official was shot and presently battling with his life , so we had to concour and do their bidding”.
“Election held and One senator Emmanuel Bwacha is the winner and we have since declare him, am not from Taraba and i hope they will solve their crisis internally”.he said.
From the result sheet seen , the total accredited voters was 159994, and Senator Emmanuel Bwacha pulled 97655 votes to beat his closet rival Senator Anthony Manzo who pulled 16,625 votes , David Sambo Kente got a total of 5836 votes.
Recall that Senator Emmanuel Bwacha had decamped from the People’s Democratic Party to The All People’s Congress (APC) to purse his governorship ambition after several harassment and political intimidation by the current administration.
- How CJN Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair In London Hotel For Secret Meeting With Bola Tinubu
- Review Kaduna Election Results Now, Protesters Tell INEC
- RAMADAN: Pray Fervently For the Nation, Engage in Good Deeds, Gov Bello Charges Muslims
- Ekweremadu, wife found guilty of organ trafficking
- China, Russia Agree To Settle Ukraine Crisis Through Dialogue