Taraba Guber: Colonel Kefas Reiterates Commitment to Press Freedom – Group
The Coalition for true Democracy has pledged the readiness of Gubernatorial Candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) ahead of the 2023 General elections in Taraba State Colonel Dantala Kefas, to ensuring the Fourth estate of Realm (the press) thrives when he is eventually elected as the Governor of the State Come 2023.
The Coalition issued the statement in on Tuesday saying no democracy thrives when practitioners of this very Noble profession are humiliated and trampled upon reiterating that freedom of speech is an essential component of the Democratic Space.
The group further hailed the Media for there efforts at holding up Government and it officials to account as regards there responsibilities towards the people who elected them adding that the Media has remained the watchdog of the Society.
They declared that the retired Military Officer has all what it takes to partner with the Organized Media in Taraba and across the country as critical stakeholders in the Nigerian project whose rights and importance in the Political firmament must be recognized.
- BREAKING: Kefas Wins Taraba Guber in a Landslide
- Billions expect avalanche of miracles as grandfinale of Largest Online Healing Crusade with Pastor Chris begins
- Postponement of National Daily Awards
- BREAKING: Taraba PDP Governorship Candidate, Col Agbu Kefas in Early Lead as Counting of Votes Begin
- LEADERSHIP: THE DIRTY JOB DONE By Handsome Okwu