Tems makes 2023 TIME’s 100 Next list Grammy-winning Nigerian singer, Tems has revealed that jumping out of a plane is the most dangerous thing she has ever done.
The ‘Me and You’ crooner made this known in an interview with Elle.
She said at some point while at it, she thought she was dying, wondering why she decided to do it.
The Oscar-nominated diva mentioned that her uncle convinced her and her cousins about having the experience.
Interviewer asked: “What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve every done?”
Tems: “The most dangerous thing I’ve ever done is jump out of a plane. I don’t even know how high but I went skydiving once. And I think for a second I was like, ‘Am I dying? I don’t know who sent me to do this. I don’t know why I decided to do this but here I am falling.’
“My uncle convinced me and my cousins to jump. I was like, ‘Wow! So cool. Daredevil.’ And then we got into the plane and I was like I will just stay in the plane and they said I can’t. They pushed us out.”
- Kebbi :Government Expends N50 Million On Refurbishment Of Firefighting Trucks
- Kebbi Government To Upgrade Primary Health Centres Into Specialised Hospitals
- Kebbi Gov Donates 20 Million Naira To Argungu Market Fire Victims
- Avoid Unimportant Journeys —NYSC DG Advises Crops Members
- NSCDC Caught Two Men Over Cultism, Other Nefarious Activities