Nigeria’s Flying Eagles missed their official training session on Sunday after the team’s arrival in San Juan was delayed by Argentine airport officials.
The team was due for training at the Estadio San Juan del Bicentario on Monday night.
The training session was, however, called off after their flight from Buenos Aires to San Juan was delayed for several hours.
The Flying Eagles is expected to train at the stadium on Tuesday (today).
The boys will take on hosts, Argentina in the Round of 16 on Wednesday.
- BREAKING: Police Disperse Bauchi Varsity Students Protesting Schoolmate’s Killing
- (FULL LIST) English FA Cup Third-Round Draw
- Tinubu Committed To Diversifying Economy Through Solid Minerals – Alake
- Tinubu’s 50 Percent Subsidy On Agriculture Input Panacea To Inflation – APC Chieftain
- Delta Communities To Experience Eight-Days Blackout