Super Eagles legend, JayJay Okocha, has defended his nephew, Alex Iwobi, who has come under intense cyberbullying following Nigeria’s loss to Cote D’Ivoire in the African Cup of Nations final match.
Okocha defended Iwobi in a post via his Instagram page on Tuesday.
He wrote, ‘’I pray for my country Nigeria and the people that can only hate and see nothing good in others, when effort counts for nothing, treat people the way you want them to treat you, all we have is this life is each other.
“We love you #alexanderiwobi and we keep going no matter what they say, the Lord is good all the time and we trust that his will be done in our lives amen.’
- Assessing Nigerian Navy’s Impactful War Against Oil Theft
- ALHAJA LATEEFAT GBAJABIAMILA AT 94: TRIBUTE TO A REMARKABLE LIFE
- The 10th edition of Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome holds March 15th to 17th
- Hardship: Why S-East Refuses To Participate In Protests —Umahi
- Abia Power Project’s Success Can Be The Repeated In Lagos, Others—Nnaji