The Federal Government, says it would continue to give priority to the needs of the Nigerian Armed Forces, to aid a smooth process of its operations.
President Bola Tinubu made the pledge at the trooping and presentation of colours in commemoration of the diamond jubilee anniversary of the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA, on Saturday in Kaduna State.
He explained that his administration was aware of the sacrifices that members of the Nigerian Armed Forces have continued to render across the length and breadth of the country, especially in the face of some daunting challenges.
Tinubu reiterated the determination of the Federal Government to upscale the fight against insecurity until every part of Nigeria was fully protected.
The President said that over the past six decades, the NDA had undergone various stages of transformation in its quest to fulfill its mandate of training for the Nigerian Armed Forces.
He pointed out that the creation of Postgraduate Studies, Research Centres and the Centre of Excellence to facilitate research and enable cross-fertilization of ideas had made it an institution of choice for students within and around the globe.
The president said that in the last three years, over forty different projects cutting across all sectors of the academy had been completed even in the face of dwindling resources.
Tinubu urged the academy to sustain quality academic and military training so as to attract quality cadets from all parts of the world.
- The 10th edition of Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome holds March 15th to 17th
- Hardship: Why S-East Refuses To Participate In Protests —Umahi
- Abia Power Project’s Success Can Be The Repeated In Lagos, Others—Nnaji
- Gowon Is Our Hero, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River Aborigines Say
- FG Intends To Send Some Doctors Abroad For Training