We’ll Probe Supreme Justices’ Allegations Despite CJN’s Resignation – Senate
The Senate on Tuesday declared the resignation of the former Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad won’t stop its probe of corruption allegations against him by Justices of the apex court.
The resolution of the Red Chamber followed a motion by the Chairman, Senate Committee on Judiciary, Human Rights and Legal Matters, Senator Opeyemi Bamidele.
Bamidele’s motion was titled: “Matter of urgent public importance on the state of affairs in the Supreme Court of Nigeria and demand by Justices of the court, pursuant to rules 41 and 51 of the Senate Standing Orders, 2022 (as amended).”
- BREAKING: Kefas Wins Taraba Guber in a Landslide
- Billions expect avalanche of miracles as grandfinale of Largest Online Healing Crusade with Pastor Chris begins
- Postponement of National Daily Awards
- BREAKING: Taraba PDP Governorship Candidate, Col Agbu Kefas in Early Lead as Counting of Votes Begin
- LEADERSHIP: THE DIRTY JOB DONE By Handsome Okwu