Why I Regretted Not Joining Man City -Dani Alves
Former Barcelona defender, Dani Alves says he made a wrong decision to have rejected Manchester City’s offer of joining the team in 2017.
Alves had the chance to join City before they went for Kyle Walker.
Now seeing out his career at Sao Paulo, Alves has revealed he regrets not making the move to Manchester to reunite with his old boss.
“I regret not going to Manchester City [in 2017] to work with [Pep] Guardiola again,” the 38-year-old told SporTV.
“I regret it, but not for PSG. For not working with him. When you are with people like him [Guardiola], who always finds a way out, it adds a lot to you.
“My regret was not having gone to work with him again.”
- BREAKING: Kefas Wins Taraba Guber in a Landslide
- Billions expect avalanche of miracles as grandfinale of Largest Online Healing Crusade with Pastor Chris begins
- Postponement of National Daily Awards
- BREAKING: Taraba PDP Governorship Candidate, Col Agbu Kefas in Early Lead as Counting of Votes Begin
- LEADERSHIP: THE DIRTY JOB DONE By Handsome Okwu