Wayne Rooney has been sacked as Birmingham City boss after a poor 15-match run, according to Daily Mail UK.
The Manchester United legend was appointed Blues boss back in October but only managed to win just two games during his time in charge.
His dismissal comes following a 3-0 loss to Leeds on Monday night.
The loss was Rooney’s ninth in charge of the side, leaving them rooted in 20th position in the Championship.
Rooney had vowed to fight on after Monday’s 3-0 loss at Leeds, but staff were summoned to a meeting at the club’s training ground on Tuesday and informed that Rooney would be fired.
The 38-year old former England international previously had spells in charge of Derby County and MLS side DC United.
- Assessing Nigerian Navy’s Impactful War Against Oil Theft
- ALHAJA LATEEFAT GBAJABIAMILA AT 94: TRIBUTE TO A REMARKABLE LIFE
- The 10th edition of Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome holds March 15th to 17th
- Hardship: Why S-East Refuses To Participate In Protests —Umahi
- Abia Power Project’s Success Can Be The Repeated In Lagos, Others—Nnaji